Sunday, June 30, 2019

Sunday 30 th June 2019...where did this month go????

Enjoyed my morning relaxing and getting things finally into place and I love the way the casita looks now!!!


The Community Church where I used to take Linda when she was here were holding a special service, The Blessings of the Animals, and I thought it would be nice to go..so I did......it was really interesting to see all these dogs in church and they were all very well behaved......this is a friend of Linda’s and the great organist....a different kind of service for sure.







Then went and picked up some plants and spent a lot of the afternoon potting them.....the end results!!!


















Time for a rest so I made tea and watched the live final of the Under 21 soccer tournament from Italy..it was a good game with Spain coming out as the worthy winners!!





Just a quiet time watching the sunset....









And now to eat some of the chicken breast concoction I have in the crock pot!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...