Friday, June 14, 2019

Friday 14th June 2019...a dog day!!

I think Gracie has a pet mosquito that she keeps in the bedroom and he or she only comes out at night....I had a really bad sleep but have got some spray and will try a candle tomorrow....


Today was doggie day...I took them out to the mountains they loved it and I liked seeing the countryside side again!!!








Back at the house...


























Spent the rest of the afternoon puttering around..sorting some of my stuff out and then enjoyed watching live Gold coverage from Pebble Beach a golf course I have seen many years ago!!


Hope you have a great weekend!!


Yashi Kochi!

2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

The puppies are so adorable that you want to hug them; that way I can get my puppy fix; sure do miss our rescue dog we got from the pound; Todd named him Trooper (I think that name appeared in a lot of Star Wars movies he watched when he was a kid). Just thinking that you could install a sidecar on your scooter, and the puppies would enjoy a ride like in a convertible.

What did the doctor say about your severely bruised fingers? Hope he gave you at least a tetanus shot or antibiotics to kill the infection.

mexicokid said...

A side car would be awesome....I like the name Trooper....Doc said everything was fine no infection just that the black on the nail would take weeks to go away.....have a great weekend be safe les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...