Sunday, June 09, 2019

Sunday 9th June 2019..Home!!!

Well I had a good sleep and was up and on the road by 5.30 am...I got to the border in Brownsville by 5.50am and was first in line for opening at 6am...I was decked out in my border crossing T shirt...Mexican Olympic soccer shirt!!!!


It is always a bit daunting crossing borders so I drove very slowly there was a lone female officer after the green light who just smiled and waved me through..I thought about stopping and telling her to look at my shirt, but thought the better of this!!!


So here I was back in Mexico.....the drive was very easy..Sunday is a great day to drive very little truck traffic and this route is through the mountains and very scenic...









The other good news only three toll booths and a total of 174 pesos!!!


I was pulling into Gracie’s house by 4pm..I was not tired at all...


I met Jarrett the house sitter and we chatted for a few minutes before he left to go to another house sit in town!!


Einstein was thrilled to see me 






and Scout was obviously looking around for Gracie!!






I unpacked a few things to get some exercise and then checked the TV guide and would you believe the French Open final was being shown again..so I made some tea and sat and watched this great historical game....I have to eat my words two years ago I said Rafa was done....too much wear and tear on his body and he would not win another slam..shows you what I know!!!





Then I checked the guide again and would you believe again I was so lucky ..game six of the hockey finals was being played live..so here I am watching this!!!!





Good to be back and get into the swing of things again!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

1 comment:

btcexchange said...

Important details to evaluate prior to investing in Binance
Binance has embarked its presence globally by being the most used exchange, be it for trading or to sell/buy bitcoins. Investing in Binance is a good thought and in case, you are looking for more reasons for investing in Binance, you are advised to get in touch with the team of Binance Support Number+1【(877)-209-3306】which is all the time active for the assistance of users. The team is responsible and provides the best and persistence service to users.
Website: https://www.cryptophonesupport.com/exchange/binance/

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...