Sunday, September 30, 2018

Sunday 30 th September 2018...big weekend!

This weekend is the busiest and most entertaining of the year it is in celebration os Allende’s birthday!!

Gracie and I were invited to a friends house and the friend lives right on the route of the parade without doubt the best seats in the house to watch.....about 30 people attended we each brought food and it was a spectacular event and the parade lasted over two hours...I asked Jane if I could invite my blog friends also and she said yes.......so here you go!!!!


















Hope you enjoyed!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!


































3 comments:

Rick said...

Beautiful!
Thanks so much for these photos. It’s always hard to get close to the parade on the crowded streets.
The costumes are so elaborate and detaied, I kove it.

mexicokid said...

Yes and most of them make their own costumes...les

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Awesome colour! What a great city.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...