Saturday, September 01, 2018

Saturday 1st September 2018.....Rabbits..Rabbits..Rabbits and of course 🎾🎾🎾

Well it was a late night. And the morning came quickly...I had some cereal and went for a morning walk for an hour before coming home showering..packing up and out the door by 11am!!


I did the same routine as last night really easy getting to the stadium....I watched all the matches on Arthur Ashe stadium including my boy Roger teaching that young whipper sniper from Australia a thing or two..









I have the lay out of the courts figured out and I moved around a lot today seeing too many matches to remember but I did see outstanding tennis from three different courts.....





Before....


During play..



Even watched some of a match from the cool lounge...



Looks good at night too..



























The night match was a relatively quick win for Novak





 and I was home by midnight!!!


You girls and boys in SMA watch out when I return to the courts I have a new secret weapon!!!






So which boring players do I get to see tomorrow...






Oh yes the world’s top two players!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...