Saturday, September 15, 2018

Saturday 15th September 2018....after watching so much it was great to be playing!!!

This is a great tiny house no idea of square footage but very small with everything...


I met Carolyn this morning at 9.30am good to see her again and the good news is Parker is responding well to his treatments but does get tired.....


We drove together to the Life tennis centre which is located inside one of the biggest Malls in Texas and oh my what a club.... nine courts and such plush surroundings everywhere and everyone so nice...









The staff had arranged a mixed doubles game for us and we played for nearly two hours and it was just great..obviously being away from the game for five months i was a tad rusty plus playing on a surface I am not used to...but we had fun...


We stopped into the clubhouse after for a great smoothie..






Now is the size TV every man should have!!!


Said goodby to Carolyn we are playing again tomorrow at noon and I went to my favourite grocery store..


Spent nearly a hundred dollars!!!






I was home by 4 pm and just relaxed ..finished watching a movie I started last night ..cooked a light dinner and now going to get in the tub!!


After tennis today I have about a five hour drive to Laredo where I am staying with the lady I always stay with for two nights...I plan to walk across the border Monday get all my paper work done and then set off early Tuesday morning for SMA..


Devastating news both here on the eastern sea board and also in the Philippines!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

4 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Trader Joe's, one of my favorite places to shop, especially during the holidays as it has certain high quality and specialty products I can't seem to find at a standard grocery store. And, you got a lot of stuff there for 100 bucks!

Since you are in Houston, a big city, you might find a Volkswagen place to repair your car radio. Nowadays, Volkswagen seems to partner up with a Volkswagen/Mazda dealership.

mexicokid said...

Yes I like that store too everyone friendly and the prices are good...no time to find a. W dealership but I bet I can find someone in SMA who can fix it..I have been listening to music off my iPad and also audio books that get on line from Nanaimo library that I don’t need 8nternet to listen to....best wishes lp

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Well, nearly ready for the final leg of the trip! Safe travels.

Gary Derek Beckett said...

If you are seeking a Bank Guarantee (BG), SBLC for Lease or Purchase, we are the best financial institution to help you to secure verifiable and easily monetized BG, SBLC and other financial instruments. At SPOT FINANCE, we are a group of experienced bankers, seasoned brokers with years of experience in the financial instrument industry. We deal directly with reliable Providers of BG, SBLC, MT109, MT799, MT760, Loans, Sale and Lease of Financial Instruments issued by Top rated global banks.

Our procedure is TIME SAVING and transparent. With us, you can secure any denomination of BG / SBLC from 10M to 10B (EURO / USD) in time for use in Heavy / Light project financing anywhere in the world.

Basically, we are here to help you move your business to the next level.

Anticipating your interests,
Email: info.spotfinanceltd@gmail.com
Skype: spotfinanceltd

Sincere regards,
Gary Derek Beckett
SPOT FINANCE LTD

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...