Sunday, September 02, 2018

Sunday 2nd September 2018...here they are again 🎾🎾🎾

Really today was a carbon copy of yesterday with the names of the players changing!!


My first match was watching Rafa....








A very good start and then a mini comeback by the under dog





And finally Rafa moving on...



These are the matches I watched..google if you want to read the match reports!!







Next up was Serena who looks like no one can stop her this event!!


I then moved into the Louis Armstrong court and found a great seat






And watched a five set thriller between Isner and the Canadian Raonic....it was an epic battle of the big servers and thoroughly entertaining....


I stayed in the same stadium but moved to almost front row to watch a little of this men’s doubles match






Before going back to watch Del Potro play and advance to the next round!!


Getting home was easy and I must say I am ready for πŸ›!!


Want to know who I am watching on my last day tomorrow??





Yashi Kochi!!

1 comment:

Dee Tillotson said...

Les, I re-sent the e-mail regarding Shenandoah National Park. Beach said I should have sent it independently and not attached to a previous e-mail with an attachment. No one would ever confuse me with being a computer genius!

Have a great last day at the tournament; I'll be watching some of it on ESPN.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...