Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Wednesday 12 th September 2018...sweet home Alabama!!!

Was on the road by 8.30am. It my plan to re join the Blue Ridge parkway going south and to do a couple of waterfall hikes were again postponed because of the weather ...it was raining hard and also the cloud or fog was wicked...


So I abandoned that plan and went on the interstate and really a long boring drive but it did get sunny later on.


I am now settled in this amazing Airbnb in the town of Anniston in Alabama....the hostess Lenn is a really cool lady she owns a Porsche and three motor cycles...the house is lovely and I have my own bathroom with tub..full use of the kitchen and Lenn could not be any kinder..she asked if I had laundry that needed to be washed so I did a small load."she showed me all the food I have for breakfast...just so nice.









The house is across from the golf course and I went for a long walk after I had my dinner just to keep my mobility up...












Also Tessie a very friendly gal..






Going to have tea and plan my day tomorrow..two waterfall hikes and not sure yet about where I will stay tomorrow I may just wing it with a motel along the route..I am planning to be in Houston on Friday late afternoon and I have a small apartment booked there for two nights....


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...