Saturday, September 08, 2018

Saturday 8th September 2018......Jonah!!!

Never thought I would say this but please bring back the sun.....very cloudy and cool today..


I left at 10.30 am to go visit Gracie’s daughter Emily, her husband Ryan and little Jonah ...I last saw them in April, although I did stop in at work to see Emily a day or two ago.


Managed to navigate the subway system but it was still over two hours to get there..


We went across the street for lunch and then walked to this huge park, bigger than Central Park where we played some ball..


Then I asked them if I could continue walking with Jonah in his stroller whilst they had some quiet time together....


So I walked him and after two blocks he was fast asleep...so I just kept walking down by the park for nearly an hour before coming back to their apartment......it was great to visit with them again.  


Emily is expecting again New Year’s Eve so that should be exciting!!!


Enjoy the photos!!!




Don’t know who the little girl is she just walked over..

























Tomorrow is my last day in NYC and I have a ticket for entry to the grounds of the tennis stadium and will watch some wheel chair tennis, juniors and then the men’s final on the big screen.......


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...