Saturday, September 29, 2018

Saturday 29th September 2018...Nature!!!

This morning I realized that I was not on the tennis schedule so I took the opportunity to hike my favourite hike.....the photos you see below are all a 35 minute hike from the main big grocery store and perhaps one hour from the down town core...so not only is there this amazing culture and history and a wealth of beautiful old buildings there is also beauty of a different kind.


I love to do this hike...enjoy!!!



Going up to the cross


Have to cross the stream

The bottom of the canyon



The hike up to the cross







The bridge



The view from the bridge




Into the canyon



Looking back

This area is an adventure playground






Fabulous!!


Yashi Kochi!!!


















































Have a great weekend!!!


YASHI Kochi!!!

1 comment:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Beautiful views! Shelagh would never cross that bridge!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...