Thursday, December 01, 2011

Thursday December 1st 2011……….HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!!!!!

Once in a while a person comes into your life and a bond of friendship is struck and the friendship grows into something truly beautiful!!!

I am blessed to have a few of these friendships in my life.

One of them is Heather who along with her husband Kirby and the three boys took me into their hearts and their gorgeous home.  Over the years we have become family and although I am on the road many months of the year we remain close and tight.

Thank you Heather for all you have done for me and it is with great joy I wish you a very happy Birthday…Love you…

uncle Bill 008

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...