Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wednesday 28th December 2011…I am going to be an Uncle!!!!

My wonderful family on the Bank back in Nanaimo have informed me that I am going to be an Uncle…Skipper was born about 6 weeks ago and he will be coming home next week!!!!!

IMG_3029-395x246He is a Portuguese water dog!!! Congratulations!!!!

Tennis this morning was a good time and I enjoyed poker and as you can tell by the stack of chips I won!!!!

IMG_7814

Home by 4pm and sunbathed and read till the sun went down…Chinese take out for dinner and now heading to the TV room for a hockey game.

The good news is that I am allowed to take the girls out tomorrow the bad news is that Paola will not be coming and again I do not know at this stage why but will try to find out…but I am happy that I can take Daniela out and I have asked for a friend to come with us and I asked for Suzanna and she is going to come for a couple of hours tomorrow afternoon!!!

Wish you all a great evening!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...