Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wednesday 30th November 2011..short and sweet for the last day of the month!!

Today’s agenda was 2 hours of tennis at 10am…which again was really good.

Then poker at 1pm…the guys have decided that instead of going to each other’s homes every week to have the games in the back room of the China Dragon, the local Chinese restaurant where my friend and  lovely former Spanish teacher and her husband own, so that is where we will play from now on suits me…I won 100 pesos!!!

nov30 001

So I ordered a meal to go paid for by my winnings!!!

Managed to come home and get one hour in the sun before getting ready and going a few 100 yards to St.Paul’s Church where they hold the play readers every second week….I always like to go here, it is close usually good entertainment and for only 20 pesos!!!

play 002

Tonight was 4 short comedies…it was OK but not great!!!

So there you have it November done!!!!!!

PURA VIDA!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...