Thursday, December 08, 2011

Thursday 8th December 2011….this and that!!!!

Thanks Roger for this joke!!!

A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game.

They had great seats right behind their team's bench.

After the game, he asked her how she liked it.

"Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants

and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why

they were killing each other over 25 cents."

Dumbfounded, her boyfriend asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest

of the game, all they kept screaming was...

'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!'

I'm like...Helloooooo? It's only 25 cents!!!!"

To all my beautiful, smart and incredible blonde friends please ignore the first line!!!!!

Forget in all the computer issues to celebrate on December 1st the 5 year celebration of my retirement…..for the last 14 years of my employment years I worked here

granand enjoyed every single day….but these last 5 years have the best years of my life and I feel so blessed to be living my dream!!

 

My morning started again at 9am with 2 hours of tennis…I have really enjoyed these singles games!!

Jonna my computer consultant came over after lunch and now everything is sorted out….Gail and Larry who are soon to be in Phoenix will purchase a computer for me and bring it into Mexico and then ship it to me here in SMA…there is a shipping company called Estafeta very similar to Fed Ex and I should have it early next week then Jonna will transfer all my data to the new computer….I have chosen a Toshiba 14 inch screen with 4 GB of memory and 640GB of hard drive and it costs 449 dollars!!

Wouldn’t you know it when I turned my computer on later on it worked so with the cable that Gregg lent me I have it hooked up to the TV!!!!

dec8 001

I don’t expect my computer to stay on but it is nice to be able to do the blog the way I always do and mess about with the photos!!!!

Did some sun bathing this afternoon and had a nice supper and it is going to be a quiet evening.

As I am writing this listening to the Canucks hockey game….life is great!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...