Thursday, December 31, 2020

Thursday 31 st December 2020...finally we say good bye

The last day of what has been a most horrific, sad and emotional year..........

I saw Dr.Rangel this morning and he was very pleased with my progress.....he drained some fluid off my knee and injected a gel like formula into the joint.

He told me to keep at rehab for ten days and then I will be ready for the tennis courts, slowly at first...what great news ..I do know how lucky and blessed I have been through all of this.

I also rode Little Yella again for the first time since the accident...

It felt good to be back and I was very cautious.....

So I want to wish all my family close and dear friends and blog readers a wonderful safe, health and happy 2021!!!

Yashi Kochi!!




No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...