Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Tuesday 22 Nd December 2020... the day flew by!!

Everyday I seem to be getting a little stronger

and I walk around 9000 steps on my Fit bit everyday.....I do go slowly and still using the one hiking pole......I think my recovery and rehabilitation is coming along really well.


This morning I walked to the tennis courts and was happy to see my buddies enjoying the weather and the game...








I was not upset to be there knowing I had not played for nearly three months, just happy to know that in the new year when I am fully recovered I shall be back.


This is the church near the tennis courts..








Whilst Blaze 






is wintering in Nanaimo out of the snow thank goodness....I realize it would be nice to have wheels here, so I have been looking around for a cheap reliable Mexican car and I think I have found one..it is only 3000 pesos and obviously needs some work but you all know how handy I am!!!!





I like these....











Went with Gracie this afternoon to take the dogs for a nice long walk at the soccer fields and then we delivered a few beautiful poinsettias to some of our friends.


After dinner and a shower I have a soccer game to watch...


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...