Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Tuesday 29 th December 2020....Birthdays!!,

My wonderful and amazing Uncle Bram, my Dad’s younger  brother turns 94 today....in non Covid times he would out on the badminton court or on the dance floor..


I hope you have a fabulous birthday so proud of you!!

Another Birthday  wish going out to Anne, my childhood sweetheart.....I will tell you the story about us in another post, anyway Anne, hope you had a fab birthday with your new husband!!

Finally it is Ryan’s birthday, Gracie’s son in law....hope you had a great celebration in  these Covid times!!

I had a busy Three Kings day today starting off with going to the market and buying gifts for 50 Kindergarten girls.....I got some nice little gifts and will bag them up over the next couple of days..

Then I went over to Gracie’s house picked up the car and the dogs and off we went into the country to visit the biggest village we are delivering gifts to next week......I wanted to touch base with the delegate of the village and to arrange the time for delivery next Tuesday and afterwards on the way home stopped and walked the dogs.

This is the road leading into the village normally there is a lovely river running through but not with this long drought!!




Dropped the kids off and on the walk home stopped by and picked up a country fried chicken dinner for my supper tonight.

Another lovely sunny day and all is well!!

Stay safe and healthy!,

Yashi Kochi!!








No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...