Monday, December 28, 2020

Monday 28th December 2020... Monday musings!!

I was at my physio at 11 am this morning and Fernando spent almost 90 minutes on my knee which is slightly swollen...she really is very good she uses ultra sound, electric magnetic current, oils and massage and also she works on my elbow and rib...this is how I looked when I left the office this morning....

I emailed my surgeon today asking him if he thought I was overdoing the exercises and walking, and should I wear the brace and can I hurt my knee by doing too much?
He replied that some swelling is normal and that I cannot hurt my knee and I should wear the brace when I walk and he also told me the injection of fluid which he is going to do on Thursday will be a big benefit to decrease the inflammation .
I then walked to Centro to mail off my claims for the medical expenses to the British Columbia health department..it does state in their portfol that I will be entitled to some compensation for my expenses, so will wait and see.

Spent a leisurely afternoon in the sunshine reading and also watched a live soccer game from England.

This plant about ten  days ago...

And today..


The rest of my little garden is coming along nicely...



I have to put fresh water in my hummingbird feeder every day..


I like this...

Took these tonight from my roof top terrace...looking both ways...







getting ready to watch my final soccer game today and I have some carrot cake and ice cream and a cuppa tea......not a bad life!!

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!
























2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Indeed, not a bad life at all! Happy recovery…

mexicokid said...

Thanks so much best wishes les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...