Friday, January 01, 2021

Friday 1st January 2021...well here we go!!

I stayed up last night to watch the fireworks over the city from my roof top...

I had a perfect view and they were awesome I hope you can open this link to watch the show too!!

https://youtu.be/jEp5cT9bWaw


Don’t forget those rabbits, rabbits, rabbits!!





Spent the morning going through every drawer and cupboard and sorting stuff out....then watched a live soccer game from England.


This after I went down to the local park and did my laps and workout on the machines..





Before I knew it the time had flown by and it was 5 pm....


I had a nice supper and a great shower and then watched another soccer game and then my new series which is fabulous called Our Girl...it is on the app Britbox which I subscribe to.


This is my wish for all of you for 2021...


Stay safe and healthy and Happy new year!!


Yashi Kochi!!








1 comment:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Happy new year Les!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...