Monday, December 14, 2020

Monday 14th December 2020..Day six of staying home....

My mornings are really the same but I am enjoying them......

I start my day with a nice hot shower then make my bed and have a cuppa tea whilst relaxing in my recliner....I check mail, my bank statements, read the news and the sports and yes in that order!!

Then I have breakfast and I do enjoy the fresh strawberries , granola and yogurt.

The sun shines all day and I usually go out on the small patio and read for a while.

Jen one of my 5ENNIS friends came over for a visit around 11 am and lucky me she brought me a chocolate eclair which I shall have later in the evening...we had a great visit.

Then I spent quite a bit of time organizing the agenda for the Three Kings day......all the soccer balls have been picked up and tomorrow Beto is going to go and pick up the purses..it is all coming along nicely.

these are photo that appeared on my FB page a year ago when I was King if the courts!!


In SMA this is how people put out their garbage....on the designated day you wait till you hear the man walk down the street ringing the bell


the man in the bright vest in the top corner has passed by already and the garbage is piled and then along comes the truck...

this is the week to give the workers their bonus for doing a great job through the year of collecting the trash......so when they were below I shouted down to them and they looked up and I wished them Felix Navidad and through some money down for them to share!!

A nice sunset this evening..


Gracie came over for a visit and this time brought Einstein with her and of course it was great to see him, he is such a happy dog!!

I feel stronger every day and the range of motion in my knee is really good!,
Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!














No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...