Thursday, December 03, 2020

Thursday 3rd December 2020...doctor day again!!

I had really good news from my surgeon this morning after looking at my rib and knee he declared me fit for surgery and I am scheduled to have my knee operation on Tuesday morning!!

I really thought I might have to wait a couple of weeks so I am happy about this news..  I have to be at the hospital on Tuesday at 8.30 am and after surgery will stay overnight before coming home for some serious weeks of recovery and rehabilitation and then watch out on those tennis courts!!!!!

here are some funnies I like I hope you do too!!








And I like these two..



Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!















No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...