Saturday, December 26, 2020

Saturday 26 th December 2020...Boxing day!!

My rehabilitation is going well, still no pain, very little swelling in my knee and my rib although not healed feels much better.
I go to the physio again on Monday and then see my surgeon again on Thursday when he is going to inject some special fluid into my knee..so I am very happy....I walk every day a little slow in pace and I use one hiking pole.

So what is 

Well here goes..



Now you know!!

I saw this photograph on the Bermuda Police web site and they were asking for anyone who knows what the photo was about and when it was taken to write in....


Well I know because I am in it....can you spot me??

It was taken during a break from one of the riots they had in 1971...

See me yet...

That is me far right standing on the Jeep at the back??

I like this..


And the county where I was born...


Going to have a cuppa tea and a slice of carrot cake and watch my boy hood team play soccer, they have not won all season so hopefully this may be the first!!

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!




















No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...