Friday, December 11, 2020

Friday 11th December 2020.....Day two!!

It is very hard for me to believe that just two weeks ago I was laying on the side of the road bloodied, banged up and with a broken rib and thoughts of my knee surgery  furthest from my mind after coming off Little Yella!


Now fast forward to today I am healing almost beyond belief, had a very successful surgery and now recuperating in a wonderful little casita surrounded by good friends and lots of sunshine!

I continue to do my exercises and walk with just a little weight on  my right leg and today is the last day for me to ice down my knee.

Good news is that the Tv channel for Jeopardy came back on tonight and in a minute I am going to watch a soccer game from England!!

Took Grandma Pearson’s advice today and counted my many blessings!!

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...