Monday, December 07, 2020

Monday 7th December 2020...the day before...

This was a busy day getting all the last minute things done before my surgery tomorrow......

Gregg one of my tennis buddies was taxi driver me for about three hours, thanks so much.....the things we got included this

Which will make a huge difference to my recovery...also bought crutches and a really cool water sock that goes up to my thigh and will be great for in the shower.

 My lovely friends Paula and Jerry from Nova Scotia surprised me today when Gracie came over with this lovely poinsettia which she delivered from P and J. Thanks so very much!!

Well I have my casita the way I think I shall need it for recovery and I am ready  to get this thing done with.

Many thanks to so many people who have helped me, sent me well wishes and kind thoughts....no one sent any money๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿค”

Gracie is picking me up maรฑana at 7.45am and I shall in the hospital overnight tomorrow and home Wednesday..

I like these two quotes..
L


Stay safe and healthy and I will post hopefully on Wednesday!!

Yashi Kochi!!








 


4 comments:

Kris said...

I had a knee replacement a few years back, and it is quite a different procedure from what you are having. Here, in Eastern Canada, it is generally either an orthroscopic surgery or a knee replacement, although I have read about your type. In my case, between the arthritis and stretched ligaments, which are shortened during the procedure, this was my only choice.
Best Wishes for a speedy recovery.

mexicokid said...

Thanks so much..stay safe les

Dee Tillotson said...

Les, so glad you will be in hospital just one day; recuperation is so much better at home. We wish that we lived nearer because we have all those things you had to purchase and would have given them to you. Maybe someone has a medical shower stool (it has adjustable legs) they could lend to you, longer showers with the stool. We will be thinking about you (and prayers can't hurt!); everything will be fine. Hugs! Dee and Beach

Peter and Shelagh said...

The shower stool is very helpful. Cheers, Shelagh

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...