Monday, December 21, 2020

Monday 21 st December 2020..winter solstice!!

This is what  my friends in Nanaimo had to endure this morning..



I had another great Session at my physio this morning and again Ferrara treated my knee, elbow and rib with ultra sound and magnet electronics....she wants me to continue with my exercises and come back again on Wednesday.

This made me smile...


The Three kings toy drive is going really well and although the gifts are usually distributed in January one of the principles at a school we delivered to last year asked if we could get gifts for them again this year but because the school is closed the Principle was  going to deliver the  gifts to the children’s home and these are some of the photos......


So glad the kids got the gifts!!


She did send me a video which I saw and was lovely..I have tried to copy it here but not good at this sort of thing..



Sorry I have tried and cannot get the video on this post...

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!
















No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...