Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Tuesday 15th December 2020...a week now!!

Today I spent quite a bit of time on the Three

Kings toy drive.....

As I am unable to leave the house I am relying on some great friends to help with the physical side of the drive.


The 400 soccer balls were delivered to town ...




and my friends took them to Diane’s studio where they are being stored till they get inflated after Christmas.





I did have a few balls delivered to my casita as there is a school where we are delivering gifts on Thursday.





The  balls look great and all are hand made in a small cooperative village about 45 minutes away.


Another friend went to the market and picked up the 400 purses that were put together for me...





They also look great ..


and this is what is inside each one..





I enjoyed sitting out in the patio reading and watching the hummingbirds...








This evening I ordered the country fried chicken dinner again and my friend Jim came over and we had dinner and chatted....





Tonight it is a soccer game from England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿..


So this is my seventh day of not leaving the casita... for someone as active as I am I thought this would be a burden for me but I can honestly say it has not..I intend to follow doctor’s orders and not do too much but I am healing everyday and look forward to seeing my surgeon on Thursday and see what the next stage of my recovery looks like...


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

You're doing great Les!

mexicokid said...

Thanks feeling good..cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...