Wednesday, November 04, 2020

Wednesday 4 th November 2020...this day went by fast!!

I had a busy day starting off with going to buy this

Ice machine...






 I got a really good deal it has only been used once and I tried it out tonight and works great, so good to have it!!


My next stop was back at the cardiologist’s office where his assistant removed all the wires and I have an appointment to see him next Monday afternoon to talk about the results and then I can move forward from there to getting the knee surgery!!


Then it was to my favourite barber shop...not a shop at all just the front room of house where my lovely young lady lives with her husband and two kids and she cuts hair in the front...it is really nicely done and very clean and she actually opened up to cut my hair..she does a great job for 40 pesos.....yes that is not a typo!!


Came home and took the dogs out on a really long walk into the hills overlooking town...











The love roaming around and Negrita does he running laps...that dog is fast!!!



Just the start of a nice sunset...














A quiet evening with a soccer game to watch!!


Glad the US had a peaceful night last night!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Les, be happy!! Our teeth cleanings are $100 per cleaning and done every six months, but I do have dental insurance which covers the cleanings 100 percent and, of course, covers a myriad of other procedures at 50 percent or 75 percent, depending on the procedure. If we lived in Mexico, we would not carry dental insurance because the costs are reasonable.

Your icing machine for use after knee surgery looks professional; we used frozen bags of garden peas! Ha!

If you listen to a CNN tonight, you will hear Joe Biden declare himself the presidential winner; Pennsylvania with 20 electoral votes has put him over 270 mark; we hope he has a SWAT team around him when he makes his declaration. With his Covid-19 transition team in place with the help of the CDC, National Institute of Health and (would you believe) some of the Health Ministers from Canada in an advisory capacity, he is moving on to come up with a solid federal Covid-19 plan and leaving the Trump problems to his large battery of lawyers. Now, that is what I call "hitting the ground running." Take care.

mexicokid said...

Yes I know dental work is expensive even in Canada....just want this whole thing to be over peacefully so the you and the rest of the world can get on with their own lives in harmony....best wishes les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...