Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Tuesday 17 th November 2020...the search!!

I borrowed Gracie’s car this morning and went to the huge city of Queretaro about a one hours drive for the search for the elusive


 I tried HE , Walmart and Costco without success.....I did have a small shopping list for a couple of people and I always enjoy driving and getting out and about.

Gracie did find a chair I like on Amazon Mexico and I purchased  it but for some reason delivery will be between four to six weeks...oh well....

After a few days the hummingbirds have found the feeder I put out for them...


This is like find Elmo...find the bird??


Give up??

Let me help you..


I like these two quotes....



I took the dogs on a great walk this afternoon..off leash the whole time...

Time for my tea and show!!

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!











No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...