Monday, November 30, 2020

Monday 30 th November 2020...update!!

If you have read the post I shared on Friday you will notice it includes a motor cycle accident all those many years ago.....

Well this what I posted on Face book this morning..

Just a quick update on my knee surgery and other medical stuff.
My knee surgery was scheduled for tomorrow morning and I was all geared up for it but unfortunately on Friday morning the scooter and I parted company after I went over a wet patch of road.
Not going to go into all the details but the scooter suffered very little damage and I had some nasty road rashes on my right arm, suffered a broken rib but also damaged my knee, the one scheduled to be operated on.
My treatment at the local hospital was simply amazing and I was contacted by my primary doctor, cardiologist and knee surgeon.
I am doing really well and recovering at my casita with many friends, especially Gracie, helping me out!
Obviously my surgery tomorrow is cancelled and I have an appointment with my knee surgeon on Thursday morning, I would imagine the operation will be put off a few weeks.
Since I arrived back in Mexico on the 1 st October it seems I have spent a huge amount of time at doctor’s offices and the hospital.
My plan now is to heal the rib, get stronger and have surgery and start on my recovery and get back on those tennis courts.
I am so blessed and do have a guardian angel watching over me this could have had such a different ending.
Stay safe and healthy.....best wishes les

I am blessed because this could have been so much worse..I am banged up for sure but doing well....

I see my knee surgeon on Thursday and will see what he has to say....

Unfortunately bi am also house bound as walking any distance is not good for me yet so I spend quite a bit time talking to the hummingbirds which are very friendly and not frightening to drink whilst I am just a few feet away...







Thanks for all the good wishes...I will try to keep the blog as interesting as I can.....

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!!








No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...