Saturday, November 14, 2020

Saturday 14th November 2020..picture perfect day!!

Sunny Saturday morning and after my cereal I went 

down to the tennis courts to watch the guys play....it was good to see them and have some laughs it is not hard for me being there knowing how much I want to get out there and smack a balls round!





This is my lounge chair that I have had for years and although it looks OK it is not..it needs some work and I have decided to gift it to my cleaning lady, her husband can fix anything and it will be a good chair for them........





I am going to buy myself something like this...





I have owned one of these before and I like them.....I went to two stores but neither store had them and I may have to order one in.


I need to get in a regular exercise routine that just involves flat walking and only two hundred yards from my casita I have the perfect answer...





This park are has a flat concrete walking path all around...















..very quiet, pretty and also a few machines to work out on...I took some gloves and after walking some laps used the machines..





Fit bit numbers for today!!







Really nice.......this is the canyon where I walked the dogs and this is only a few minutes from my home.





Here is little Yella..I have the top floor with a 360 degree roof top....





Saw these horses go by from up there...






So lucky to live in a great town, in a gorgeous casita with many facilities so close by!,


I like this....


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...