Tuesday, November 03, 2020

Tuesday 3 rd November 2020.....election and doctors day!!

It wasn’t the dogs that woke me up this morning it was

the whoosh sound of the hot air balloons overhead.....











Had a lazy morning and so did the dogs...








At 1.30pm I went for my appointment with my cardiologist......I do really like this doctor he explains everything so well.


First he did this procedure..








He then attached the halter collar to me, after shaving away a lot of my chest hair, I know too much information!!!







he explained what I could and could not do for the next 24 hours...





I have to go back tomorrow afternoon and he will remove the wires and told me it would take him a couple of days to examine the readings and results and he would call me in for a consultation.


I have know for over 40 years that I have an irregular heart beat but for those who read this blog often you know I am extremely active and fit and healthy.


I just really hope that there is no delay from this test that would result in my knee surgery date being put off....


Finished off the day by taking the dogs on the hike close to my casita and we got some nice sunset shots..








I keep checking the election results and I just hope that whatever happens there will be peace and respect across the nation!!


Stay safe and healthy!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Les, while you are visiting your family practice doctor for your checkup, ask him what his recommendation is for anesthesia during your knee surgery. When Beach had his knee replacements, we chose a spinal option as this type does not require you to be put totally under, but you are awake but sort of in a twilight zone. Since we are now in our 70s, coming out of a drug-induced deep sleep may be somewhat more risky. That's why we chose the spinal.

We probably won't know about the conclusion to the election until Friday. The winner will have to receive a minimum of 270 electoral college votes. Right now Biden has 224 and Trump has 213, and Biden is ahead with the popular vote. Because of Covid, so many people voted by absentee mail-in ballot; those are being counted today; the walk-in vote was counted yesterday; the military vote and foreign service vote from various countries also has to be counted. So patience is now the name of the game.

mexicokid said...

thanks Dee we already talked about this and yes I will have the tap....a long and peaceful wait I hope..take care les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...