Monday, November 02, 2020

Monday 2nd November 2020...lazy day!!

Really an easy day for me today...I did go on the scooter and pick up a couple more donations..getting around on the scooter is a breeze!!


This afternoon I took the dogs on a new hike for them up by my old house where the views of the city are really nice.....








Also the canyon walls are very pretty...



















The dogs had fun being off leash...


Tonight will be similar to last night...





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Waited up for first ballots cast in Presidential Election on Tuesday, Election Day, in Dixville, New Hampshire, population 12 people, total ballots cast 5, all for Joe Biden. See there, saying Rabbits! Rabbits! Rabbits! on November 1 DID BRING LUCK, no matter how small.

mexicokid said...

Yes it always works....hope it is a calm and peaceful day...many thanks for the amazing donation to the Three Kings fund..best wishes les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...