Monday, November 23, 2020

Monday 23 rd November 2020....Three Kings!!

I put a little advert on Face Book and also the civil list  about the Three King toy drive!!


Three kings toy drive update!!


We have two special occasions coming up in the next few days......


Thanksgiving Day and December 1st which is National Giving Tuesday....


What better way to celebrate than to donate to the The Three Kings toy drive!!!


Here is the Go fund me link..



https://www.gofundme.com/f/three-kings-toy-drive?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1


If you reside in San Miguel de Allende I am able to come to you and pick up your donation.


The drive is going really well...the distribution of gifts because of Covid will be totally different this year but we are on track to get gifts safely to over 600 children in two communities in the Campo.


If you have already donated many thanks.....


If you need more information I can be contacted at


mexicokid77@yahoo.com


Stay safe and healthy best wishes Les Pearson


The response was good and generated some donations on the Go fund me but also this morning I picked up four more donations!!


This afternoon I went out on the scooter to the two communities..it is 27 km from Centro .......





I just wanted to get the lay out of the village and the church square is very large






















 and I saw a few kids around who waved when I rode by...


On the way home...








I will now make contact with the delegate in the village and go out and start the process of arranging for the gifts to be delivered..it is all going very well.


Just a quiet evening tonight with a lovely sunset..





My cardiologist appointment is tomorrow morning and I think I will have to have more tests..


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...