Sunday, November 22, 2020

Sunday 22 Nd November 2020......lazy Sunday!!

There are not many days when I do not take Little Yella out but today was one of them!!


Stayed home except for doing my exercises at the great little park by my casita...


the big event was watching the finals of the men’s tennis from London...a really entertaining match...



Rest of the day just puttering....remember I bought these five lavender plants a few days ago


I wish I had a dollar for every time I have re arranged them..anyway think I have them the way I want them and they are starting to bud already...the final arrangement!!


Looking through some old photos...anybody know this guy???


this is my car Blaze, yes everything has a name, I miss her...




I have lost 13 pounds since I left Nanaimo..this is my fighting weight tonight!!


See my right knee is still a tad swollen but no pain did over 13000 steps on my Fitbit today!!



Heard the familiar sound outside my house and this taken from my small patio...


I need a new series to watch and have decided to watch Prime Suspect, it comes with good reviews!!

Stay Safe And Healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!


























2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Maybe you should still be icing your knee, say in the evening, and prop it up as high as you can get it to help get the swelling down further; a couple of Tylenol before bedtime will reduce swelling, too.

A lot of news is happening here on the vaccines: The ones in play are Astra Zeneca from Oxford University in the U.K., Moderna from the US, and Pfizer from the US. The first Pfizer vaccines of about 30 million bottles wil be given in the US on December 15, 2020 to doctors, nurses, and medical personnel and first responders. You, Beach, and I are next because of our age group, so it could be December to January. The protocol is two shots three weeks apart. You might ask your family practice doctor whether your shots will be given at her office or at a pharmacy in town. Ours will be given at the town pharmacy. Will feel like a free woman when all this is over with.

mexicokid said...

Dee I sent you an email.best wishes les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...