Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Wednesday 25th November 2020.... memory lane trip!!

This day nine years ago!!!



Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday 25th November 2011……..Another great day!!

Starting off with two hours of tennis at 10am..I do enjoy the games and I wear my brace and afterwards ice my knee and so far all is good!!

After tennis I went up to Linda and Guy’s and went with Guy to take his van into the repair shop and we got a taxi back to the house.  I then came back home and had to get Ramona ready and packed up and everything away as tomorrow I take her into the body shop.

I did manage an hour of sunbathing before I went down town to say goodbye to Ang, the English couch surfing lady I met last week she leaves tomorrow backpacking all the way to Central America I wish her a safe journey!!

Then is was off to Linda and Guy’s and my evening job of babysitting little Muri!!

nov25 009

Muri’s parents, Terri and Jason and Linda and Guy went to town for dinner and a music celebration and Muri and I had a great time…

nov25 010

nov25 013

Did I mention I used to have hair like this??

nov25 014

I liked her red toes!!!

nov25 015

We had a lovely time and little Muri was an angel so well behaved….we drew pictures, played with play dough, ate some M & M’s and watched Clifford the  red dog!!!!

The big people came home after 9pm and I said goodbye to Muri and her Mum and Dad as they leave tomorrow…have a safe journey and great to connect with you all again!!!

So there another lovely day in SMA!!

Not sure what is going to happen tomorrow Linda and Guy have offered for me stay at their home whilst Ramona is in having her butt lift but I may want to sleep with her in the shop for safety will know more tomorrow…I hope to be able to blog tomorrow and of course Sunday is the big pancake breakfast….

Wish you all a great weekend!!


Two things stand out for me on this blog...

The fact that my knee was bothering me then.....it must have gone away because I have not worn the brace till this recent set back....so the knee has been good to me!!


The second point which brings joy to my heart......do you remember a few days ago on the blog I wrote that Muri had told her Mum she wanted to drive down to SMA from Tucson and take care of me after my surgery.....this is little Muri nine years ago!!!

She is an amazing young lady who has such a giving heart and soul.....


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...