Sunday, November 15, 2020

Sunday 15 th November 2020...sort of a sporty Sunday!''

The last big tennis tournament is taking place in London, the top eight male players playing in an empty stadium!


The time difference is  good for me and I watched a live match this morning with breakfast and balloons!!,














Then I watched the live coverage of the Masters golf tournament and happy this man won..





Because he is married to my favourite sports hero and role model, Wayne Gretzky’s daughter!!


I then went and picked up the dogs and took them on a long walk down by the Pressa, of course it is dry now but a great walk for them....


























I have never seen Negrita run so much.....she had to take a time out!!




We even watched this family trying to get the truck out of the sand!!





Back home in time to see Rafa win yet another tennis match...





this is for all my wine loving dog friends..





Stay safe and healthy! 


Yashi Kochi!!

4 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Dustin Johnson was born and grew up about 100 miles from Charleston in Columbia, SC and got a golf scholarship to a small college, Coastal Carolina University (also about 100 miles from here) around Conway and North Myrtle Beach, SC. There are so many golf courses in that area. He majored in Sports Management. He was so good while he was in college that there was a lot of pressure for Dustin to turn pro. But he said no, so that he could finish college first. He and his wife and two boys I think now live down in Palm Beach, Florida after he turned pro. I wonder how he and Gretsky's daughter met for the first time?

mexicokid said...

Local boy made good...his wife was a bit of a rebel but his father in law is amazing...take care les

Dee Tillotson said...

Well, gotta say, Dustin was a troubled young man for a while which probably came from a broken home when he was a child bouncing back and forth between Mom and Dad. Things like burglary and cocaine use. He now seems to have come out of it fine with some sense of direction.

mexicokid said...

I bet Wayne had a calming influence on his life🌈

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...