Monday, November 09, 2020

Monday 9th November 2020.......the dogs!!

Gracie comes home tomorrow and my time house and dog sitting comes to an end...the dogs have been amazing, friendly, loyal and loving....I shall miss them.



Tomorrow I move back to my adorable casita...
I do not want this to be a medical report but just want to inform you that my knee surgery is going to be on hold for a few weeks whilst I deal with a complication to my atrial fibrillation that I have had for nearly 40 years...
I have absolutely no pain at all, feel really great and will just enjoy slow happy walks.....life is good!,
Stay safe and healthy!!!🌈

Yashi Kochi!!!

4 comments:

Rick said...

With the amount of hiking and exercise you do it is impossible to imagine that your heart is not well.

Probably only 1% of people your age can do that much daily exercise.

I think a smart cardiologist would just ignore the issue. Get another opinion is always what I do.

Good luck,
Rick

mexicokid said...

Thanks for your comment Rick..cheers les

Dee Tillotson said...

Have to agree with Rick on the second opinion. But I would get it from what is considered the best cardiologist group in the world, The Cleveland Clinic. The Clinic has a large cardiology group in Weston, Florida; so you would not have to travel all the way to Ohio, its main campus. One of the exceptions to the border crossing rule is for health purposes, and I understand that Canadian medical insurance for the consultation and tests will pay up to the amount Canada would pay for a cardiologist in Canada. With a second opinion from the best, you would have more assurance on diagnosis and limitations.

mexicokid said...

Thanks Dee for caring and I have considered these options but have decided I am going to go the course with my doctors here..take care best wishes les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...