Sunday, November 01, 2020

Sunday 1st November 2020...Rabbit time again!!!

Well here we are saying rabbits, rabbits, rabbits again!!






That month went by quickly...I arrived on the 1st October and lots of things have happened as you know...I am hoping that this month I will have my surgery and start the road to a full recovery...


My good friend Jen posted this on FB taken from her roof top......the balloons have just been allowed to operate again after being shut down for the summer.





For a change I took the dogs up town this morning to see some of the decorations.......


Enjoy the photos..










This is one of the oldest cemeteries in town and usually only opens this weekend..it is quite lovely inside...


















To be honest it was not easy walking the three of them they all like to be in front...


This afternoon I went to visit another tennis friend, Jen, she plays out at the gated community where her sister lives..really nice location and great to catch up with Jen..








So later in the afternoon I took them on their favourite hike by my casita where they could run and sniff....


It has been a year today since my tennis partner of many years suddenly passed away....I still miss Carolyn’s smiling face and her Texan wit!!





Tonight it is a soccer game for me.....


I have three memberships apps that I really enjoy...


The first is DAZN...a sports station where I get all the soccer games from England and Europe and other sporting events..what I like about it is that you don’t have to watch them live, so the game I am watching tonight was played this afternoon...the cost for this is 20 Canadian dollars a month.


The second one is called Britbox..this is about 12 Canadian dollars a month and has a whole host of great BBC Shows and I have watched some great dramas and detective series on here.


Finally, Blaze my new car..






 came with a free three month subscription to Sirius Radio...before I left Canada I ordered the package for 14 Canadian dollars a month which allows me to listen to all their stations  on my IPad.....


I really enjoy them all!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...