Thursday, November 12, 2020

Thursday 12 th November 2020..Doctors!!

Today I had two doctor’s appointments scheduled.


I do not want to go into all the details but I have had some issues with my long time family doctor and decided to pursue another doctor and a couple of weeks ago I had a meeting with a very capable and young lady doctor who came very well recommended..at that meeting we chatted and she sent me for some lab work.


Today she sat with me for almost one hour and went over every detail on my lab results, gave me an examination and just talked about lifestyle and my up coming heart and knee issues.


I really  have never had such a thorough examination....the doctor also explained to me what her out of office hours contacts were and I feel very lucky to be her new patient as she is only taking very few new patients!!


My next appointment was almost next door with my knee surgeon...I took him the reports from my cardiologist and obviously my surgery is on temporary hold...we talked about exercises I can do and he said the best for me was walking as often as I wish but just on flat surfaces........my next appointment with my cardiologist is 24 th November..so now it is waiting game and let the new medication kick in!!


I bought five new lavender plants yesterday for $1.25 each





 and this afternoon I did some re arranging and brought my lounger from the roof top down onto the small patio mainly for when I have surgery and I think it looks good.





This is the view from my other small patio where my washer and dryer are located...this street reminds me of Santorini.....





Another nice sunset.......






A good quote for Presidents also....














Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

5 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Your lavender plants are already blooming. Have you ever crushed a few blooms and leaves between your hands and experienced that wonderful aroma? It's starting to get cold here in lower South Carolina, so the lavender plants would not withstand the cold. But I do purchase Bronnley Lavender Water Spray which smells heavenly after a shower.

mexicokid said...

Yes I love all things lavender plants..Trader Joe has a great body cream...lovely and sunny here every day ..take care les

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

In the south of France, lavender posies are laid on the window sills. It keeps the scorpions out.

mexicokid said...

I did not know that, so many uses..cheers les

Dee Tillotson said...

Peter, haaaaaaaaaaaa! An insecticide! Now, I'll have to switch to something like lemon verbena, my grandmother used that. In the kitchen she smelled like vanilla and butter. Heck, she smelled like a whole cookie jar! Ha!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...