Saturday, November 21, 2020

Saturday 21st November 2020...tennis day!!

I spent a lot of today watching two great live tennis matches from London!!


Top quality and great entertainment...

I realized that the last time I held a tennis racket was 5 th October  ..so I thought I would show you a few shots of the king of tennis...

A man who does not like to be cold!!


His Canadian racket..


Bermuda Police  singles champion a few years in a row!!!


Finally dressed up in his work clothes for his volunteer work at Indian Wells, which of course was cancelled because of Covid!!


Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!












2 comments:

Rick said...

Exciting to have some fresh faces in the finals.
You guys and gals should have a tournament in San Miguel! Might work nicely if nobody younger than 60 is allowed to play :-))

mexicokid said...

Yes but I still miss Roger!!

for several years I have organized a tennis slam here maybe three times a year they are always a lot of fun...enjoy the final..les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...