Sunday, November 08, 2020

Sunday 8th November 2020..Birthday Boy!!

My much older brother Malc had a birthday today and I called him and we had a good chat, unfortunately the whole country, England, has gone on lockdown again for at least a month at least at the last lock down during the summer they could get outdoors and get some fresh air, now as the winter season approaches Malc better be on his best behaviour otherwise Janet may  banish him to the caravan!!



Malc you have been my role model all my life I have tremendous respect for you and you are without doubt my hero!!

Took the pooches out for a great hike today, only managed one shot, beautiful countryside...


Canada  lost one it’s icons today when Alex finally succumbing to cancer...

I like this...



Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!










2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Did Malc get some golf in before this most recent lockdown? In the the background, I see their caravan, so maybe they did some camping. Also, I see the Scrabble board; looks like he is challenging you to a few games! I know you miss them; absence does make the heart grow fonder. If we all can make it through say the next eight months with a new vaccine distribution and a vaccine sharing among nations, we're all going to get through this together. Our new guy has already formed the Covid transition team of scientists; our military medical teams have been detailed to El Paso and the state of South Dakota because of spiking; it's wonderful to see some progress being made. It's like a shadow government is emerging (while the guy in the White House is playing golf); the first congratulatory message came from Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to President-Elect Joe Biden, the first recognition of the legitimacy of Biden's presidency by another country.

Hope everything is going well with the planning for your knee surgery and Post-surgery; your fur babies are going to miss you for a few days. Take care on those steps.

mexicokid said...

Yes he did manage some golf and they had two short trips in the caravan....scrabble is taken seriously in our family..
hopefully things will get sorted for your country and peacefully move forward..
tomorrow bis my big day when I see the cardiologist and hoping he gives the ok for the surgery..these dogs have been amazing..winding down Gracie will be back 9n Tuesday..hugs les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...