Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Wednesday 29 th April 2020....Day 73!!

A little different day today...this morning I took Boomer to run around the off leash wooded park near the house!


He enjoys it here and still manages to find a huge stick...










My car insurance expired yesterday and I was supposed to be in England and the car was going to be gifted to Zach but of course things change, so I re insured the car, Zach will still get it when I leave, but Little Bluey needed an oil change so I drove up to our favourite mechanic and left her with him and walked the 11 km home.....


A good walk and a couple of shots on the way..








Spoke to the oldest Pearson boy today....my Dad’s Brother, Bram, who is 93 years young!!


He sounded very upbeat and told me he was doing really well...





This was taken two years ago!!


This shot is of Lisa and Bo a few days before they left for Portugal, rest in  Peace Bo!!





Now a shot from the archives sent to me by Janet....





This is the Salvation Army young people’s band which both Malc and I played in...can you spot us!!!



NO!!!!


Ok here is some help...






Malc in the yellow and me in the red....this has to be maybe 62 years ago!!!


Stay safe and healthy!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...