Monday, April 20, 2020

Monday 20 th April 2020...Day 65!!!!

Last evening Kirby was watching the news and a humming bird flew into the window..he went outside

and saw that it was stunned so picked it up and it sat on his fingers for about two minutes, he even got it to sip some water before he flew off into the trees!!!





Another great sunny day but it is supposed to change so Boomer and I went off for the afternoon...


We found the old railway line and walked down it and back for about 8 km...


I love this long distance shot of Boomer!!








On the way back into town I went down a road I have never gone down before and was totally surprised to find this park at the end...





It was lovely with rapids, sink holes, views and even a real sand beach..




























We will have to come back here and explore some of the trails!!


On day 38 of being here and we have just about explored every waterfall within a fifty mile radius......with the Parks being closed we may have to do some repeats!!


So sad the killings in Nova Scotia my heart goes out to all the families !!





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...