Sunday, April 19, 2020

Sunday 19th April 2020....Day 64!!!

Today I have been here five weeks and the news in those weeks have been very sad and who know where this will all end!!


Another lovely day and Boomer and I discovered another new waterfall about 20 minute drive from the house...





Boomer sure enjoyed running around and going in the water....

























We then went to the sea side town of Parksville...





And walked all along the board walk.....











Another lovely outing with my buddy!!


Spoke to Malc and Janet today in England and they are coping really well and they are on lock down and maybe will be on this for another two weeks!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...