Sunday, April 12, 2020

Sunday 12 th April 2020...Day 57!!!

It looks like the next week is going to be a sunny week....


It was a lovely Easter morning and Heather surprised Kirby, Zach and myself with lovely Easter gifts, such a thoughtful lady reminds me of my Mum!!!


Boomer is grounded for a few days but I did take him out for a couple of minutes so he could get a stretch and then I went off on my walk it seemed strange not to have him with me.


I walked 13 km around the neighbourhood and then down to the beach come along and enjoy the scenery!!


The church with no name!!





I like this sign...





This reminds me of the topes in Mexico...



Down to the beach..






Some birds eating I think herring!!









Not as artistic as Heather...





These cherry trees and three doors away.....





What people are doing apart from the noise making at 7 pm is to put hearts all over their windows...


When I came home there was delicious home made cinnamon buns waiting for me and Mia and Ben were over for a visit!!!





Ben is Heather and Kirby’s oldest son and they were supposed to get married in July in the back yard here but they decided this weekend to postpone the wedding till next year.




We had a nice visit....


Treated to a wonderful Easter dinner this evening!!!


Thank you so much for all the kindness shown to me!!!!


Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...