Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Tuesday 21st April 2020...Day 66!!!

The broken record may end tomorrow as the forecast for the next few days is not great!!


I found one more waterfall to explore so Boomer and I went here this afternoon..





We have been to this park before but there are so many trails..
















And I read about one of them leading to a waterfall...


Took a while but we found it and it really was a nice one..











Boomer loves being off leash....


Lots of things going on in this world so here is a little something for all those mother’s working from home...




Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Croft said...

I am not a veterinarian but it sure looks like poor Boomer's legs are getting shorter from all the walking!

mexicokid said...

He is like the energizer bunny...keeps on going.....but me... a different story....

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...