Saturday, April 18, 2020

Saturday 18th April 2020. Day 63!!

Well for the first time in five weeks I cannot same the same routine!!!!


Heather and Kirby were out at 9 am working in the yard and I volunteered to help and was given the task of putting new bark mulch on two flower beds!!

Perfect work for me!!


So off I went in the truck to buy the first load...










It is called a yard of mulch..


Unloaded and spread ...





Then back for a second load...


Had just enough mulch for the two beds and we all agree they look really nice!!














I did take Boomer out for a little walk and we will get back to our hikes maƱana!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...