Tuesday, April 07, 2020

Tuesday 7 th April 2020...Day 52!

Another sunny and warm day and Boomer and I took a morning walk to...





I have reffed many soccer games 






in this park but never walked all these lovely trails..





We followed the trail right along the river, so nice....
















We then went down out of the park to pick up the river further down stream..









Great views!!


So do you think Boomer found a stick??





Of course he did!!


I remember these things.....





The good news there are two tennis walls that are completely open and no signs and I asked if they were open and allowed to be used and told yes...so will have to get a can of balls and use this...





We got home around 2 pm and walked maybe 8 km.....I relaxed for a while and then went out without Boomer and back to the waterfall we went to yesterday...


Found the trail and there were two roped sections down to the falls that was quite steep..








The waterfalls were wonderful..







Then down a really steep roped face to the base of these falls...

















There was another falls below this but unable to get to them...





This shot from yesterday shows the falls..






A good job to leave Boomer home he would not have been able to get back up!!


Really amazing to have such beauty maybe thirty minutes from the house!!





Taken off the Internet!!!


THIS IS A KEEPER!

It happened at a New York Airport. This is hilarious. I wish I had the guts of this girl. An award should go to the United

Airlines gate agent in New York for being smart and funny, while making her point, when confronted with a passenger who probably

deserved to fly as cargo. For all of you out there who have had to
deal with an irate customer, this one is for you.

A crowded United Airlines flight was canceled. A single agent was re-booking a long line of inconvenienced travelers.

Suddenly, an angry passenger pushed his way to the desk. He slapped his ticket on the counter and said, "I HAVE to be on this flight and it has to be FIRST CLASS."

The agent replied, "I'm sorry, sir. I'll be happy to try to help you, but I've got to help these folks first; and then I'm sure we'll be able to work something out."

The passenger was unimpressed. He asked loudly, so that

the passengers behind him could hear, "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM?"

Without hesitating, the agent smiled and grabbed her public address microphone. "May I have your attention, please?", she began, her voice heard clearly throughout the terminal. "We have a passenger here at Gate 14 WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHO HE IS. If anyone can help him with his identity, please come to Gate 14".

With the folks behind him in line laughing hysterically,

the man glared at the United Airlines agent, gritted his teeth, and said, "F*** You!"

Without flinching, she smiled and said, "I'm sorry sir,

you'll have to get in line for that, too."

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to

dance in the rain.


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...