Friday, April 10, 2020

Friday 10th April 2020..Day 55!!

Today was going to be a big hike but Boomer is up for it!!


Another lovely sunny day and I was hiking without my shirt...we went down to Maple Bay and found the trailhead and almost immediately the ocean scenery was lovely!!







Nice trails and of course he has to have his stick.







This was a tough hike lots of ups and downs and we saw only six people the whole five hours we were gone..




I no not know the significance of this..


 An you read what is says on the cross??



Always look on the bright side of life!!








Eventually the trail comes down to the ocean ...





The views are quite stunning!!





This was the lunch time spot...and yes he did get a little of my sandwich!!





Beautiful....


Heard this goose making a lot of noise..do you see him??





How about NOW!!!





NOW!!





Views on the way back..





A great afternoon I reckon we covered at least 13 km...I don’t know about Boomer but I was tired!!


Usual evening routine...


I like these!!








Stay safe and healthy and






Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...