Monday, April 27, 2020

Monday 27th April 2020....Day 72!!

In what used to be the normal world tonight I would

be boarding a flight from Vancouver to London to visit family friends and finally go to Paris to watch the French open......


INSTEAD


Do you think he is ready for a hike or is he saying not again please!!!






I took Boomer here....





This is a lovely recreational lake about seven minutes from down town.....we have been before but it is always a good hike around..








Boomer loves the water, I guess you would if you are a Portuguese Water Dog!!







Beautiful forests...











Lake views....







half way there!!



Not much of a waterfall I know!!!





Part of the trail goes below a housing development!!













A great work out......and sunny skies!!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...